blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, November 30, 2007

My Favorite Things On The Internets This Week

1. Snoop Dogg's video for "Sensual Seduction." I saw this on MTV right before I left for work on Wednesday morning, and nearly started hyperventilating. Thankfully, the tubes were there for me so I can make sure nobody goes a minute more without seeing the most amazing music video since "Thriller."



2. The 8 year old twins who invented wedgie-proof underwear. It's funny, then it's sad, then it's all Fox newsy. If they were older and ended up with hot babes on their arms, this is the stuff episodes of Saved By The Bell were made of.



3. These guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O. M. G. You have made my day. Never rush the stroke, ya'll. Pump pump.
LOVE DAT!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home