blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Suck on that!

Cat owners live longer than everybody else. I am so living forever.

IMG_2262.JPG

Unrelated:

The Apes! Give this a listen, keep your eyes peeled on DCist today for a Three Stars feature on the band, and get yourself to the black cat tomorrow night. And, tonight also, if you want to see Larry from Galaxy Hut and Eric from D Plan play with their current, respective bands on the BC back stage. I'll be there!

Mark your calendars for 3/20. It's Mr. Rogers Sweater Day! Growing up, my actual next door neighbor was named Mr. Rogers (well, Bob Rogers, but Mr. Rogers to me), so I've always felt a strong bond to the shoe-changing, sweater-wearing fellow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren H said...

Ok, first it was Step Up 2 dancing, then the hot sheet, and now Mr. Rogers sweaters. Are you going through an identity crisis, or are you just way more of a freak than we all knew?

xoxo

3:50 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

I fear that it may be option B. I am a weird and strange person, Lauren. For some reason, extra weird this week, it seems.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Norf said...

Soooo, that's why the crazy cat lady across the street looks like she's a million years old...

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home