blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

You don't want pants? I'll show you no pants!

I probably shouldn't be as surprised by this as I am, but my good friend Becky (who's wedding I get the pleasure of participating in next weekend) is a lawyer in Charlotte, NC. She attended a women in law forum yesterday, where the hot button issue was: are North Carolina court rooms ready for women in pants suits. The verdict: nope. Apparently stodgy old white guy judges just cannot abide by women in pants. She also displeased the establishment greatly when she had a cast on her foot and couldn't wear pantyhose for a couple months.

1 Comments:

Blogger sbma44 said...

First it's pants, next it'll be the vote. Hell in a handbasket, I tells ya.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home