blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, September 22, 2008

Link Drop: WTF Edition

So, Brian points me to this infuriating revelation: Brontosauruses never existed. I am pissed. I feel betrayed. Apparently this discovery was made in 1975, yet they continued to teach it to us throughout the 80s. I'm not sure how they're responsible, but I blame republicans. And I want several new fancy dino-pop-up books delivered to my house, asap. 

Hilarious hilarious hilarious. No WTFs here whatsoever. 

Because I'm saving them all for this. Seriously, government? 

And while we're at the DCeiver, ha. Oh dear. 

Michael from Roswell is going to play Booth's brother on Bones. That is quite awesome. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing on the Redskins win??? Cardinals will always be our whipping boy.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home