blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, September 08, 2008

Strange but true

Stinker's reflexes? Not that quick. A fly has been evading him for hours, but because he's quick to escape the pounce, because he goes left and Stinker goes right. 

Also: I feel all empowered because I figured things out and fixed my toilet. Replacing parts! When it involves plumbing! I am #1! 

However, I am still apparently under-skilled when it comes to replacing a deadbolt. Anybody out there have experience? I could use some help/pointers. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same deadbolt problem, but I couldn't fix it. So I just drilled a hole and put part of a shotgun barrel through the door. No one has broken in and there have been no solicitors leaving Chinese takeout menus at my door. Best of both worlds.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home