blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, December 22, 2008

This weekend I

  • Ate a lot
  • Watched Die Hard... twice
  • Cooked a lot
  • Made up indie rock versions of Christmas carols
  • Pie Party!
  • Tried in vain to explain the brilliance of Adventures in Babysitting
  • Went to see the Redskins beat Philly. Thank goodness.
  • Had a Very Bloomingdale Christmas
  • Did I mention I cooked a lot? Primarily: meat pies for the aforementioned party, and crazy amounts of brunch food.
  • Did not wrap a single Christmas present. I hope you like Amazon boxes, family!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f31/xerxes3642/2081866009_abeb9d2e1d.jpg

3:23 PM  
Blogger Lauren H said...

i love adventures in babysitting! that part where she thinks the rat is a kitty made me who i am today. in that i am afraid of rats.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home