blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas FAIL

Darlene Love's version of "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is so very, very killer. So is everything else on A Christmas Gift for You, from Phil Spector, I'm willing to wager. That's why I bought it off Amazon on Monday. And got 2 day shipping. So that I could enjoy it IMMEDIATELY! And have it for my party this weekend.

But, hurried excitement and not paying attention to detail means that, instead of an actual album, I bought... sheet music.

If anybody would like to bring some instruments over and kick out some Christmas jams, I've now got part of that puzzle locked down.


Speaking of Christmas music: check out a roundup of local D.C. musicians' Christmas songs I did over at DCist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home