blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I have an announcement.

This may come as a shock to some of you. It is weighing heavily on my heart and mind to come to grips with this truth. But I have to just accept it. I don't think I have time to send out Christmas cards this year. This is the first time since... I can't even remember. I've been distributing holiday cards to my extended network of loved ones for as far back as my memory spans. Sadly, it has become clear that this year's flurry of planning Christmas parties and still getting settled in my house and trying to rent out my condo and having a life and a job just doesn't lend itself to blocking out a week of evenings to write cards to all of you out there in the world that I normally do. Please don't feel slighted. I send my warmest holiday wishes to all of you, still. And hopefully next year the Mattos card tradition will re-ignite. I just don't have time to sit down and write personalized messages to everybody this year. So, please accept my apology, and my good tidings. Merry Christmas, my friends. I do mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home