blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, March 27, 2009

Bless me

doin his job
Allergies are something I have accepted as part of my life. They come along with some of my very favorite things, so I'm willing to put up with the discomfort because the awesome factor is so much higher. For instance, I am allergic to Stinker, but I love him madly. So I shove bajillions of antihistamines in my body every day, and we coexist delightfully. Spring is the same way. The unbelievable amount of teeny tiny little snot making machines it sends into the air is kind of worth it, what with the warm mild temperatures and pretty flowers. This year, however, mother nature seems to have only remembered to deliver part of that equation. The air is chock full of evil evil pollen, but said air is still cold! I am totally happy to put up with your evils, just make it worth my while, planet. Until you hold up your end of the bargan, I am going to walk around calling you a bitch. Fair warning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home