blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SO, anybody want to go to the Zoo sometime soon?

Just wondering. That's about all I got goin on right now. I've been working a lot. Working and sleeping. And playing with my new macbook. It's so pretty and fast. One of my coworkers refilled my candy jar for me. Isn't that nice? Jelly beans for everyone! Sometime soon I'll spend more time on the internet/in the world, and have more things to talk about. Until then: enjoy Malian musicians Tinariwen, suggested to me by GH when I put up a status message asking for music that doesn't suck. And "Here Comes The Night" by Nick Gilder. If you spent any time at Tyler/Chris/Phil/Evan's house in Alexandria circa 2006, you are very familiar with this song.


Here Comes The Night - Nick Gilder

1 Comments:

Blogger G.H. said...

oh good, you got into tinariwen. one of those things where I can't figure out if they're "good" or not, but I do like it.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home