blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, July 24, 2009

"I feel like my whole heart just got slimed"

'bout sums it up.


I watched two movies last night. 500 Days of Summer -- which I liked, despite a few ill-advised gimmes and an uncomfortably familiar story arch -- and Dead Snow. Yes, that's right. The Nazi zombie movie. It's as awesome as you think it is. I don't want to give anything away, but as a PSA I'll just suggest this: if you find yourself in a setting that could potentially take on similarities to a horror movie (like, say, joining your sexy teen friends for a ski weekend on the top of the highest peak of middle of nowheresville), you should not follow the unattractive dude out to the outhouse and do the nasty with him while he's pooping. You will die. You will definitely, definitely die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home