blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Slainte!

Happy St. Patty's to you! Celebrationing will be at McFadden's tonight, so hope to see you there.

Things:

1. The celebratron will be more than holiday oriented: I got the much needed raise I've been waiting for today. SUHWEET! I am no longer among the ranks of the overworked and underpaid. Congratulations to me! This also comes with a move across the hall into an office...WITH A WINDOW!

2. Yesterday Drew and I went to Thai Pillin for lunch. Apparently, Snoop Dogg has started writing their menus, as the day's specials included Spicy Sizzle Crunchy Duck Basil. Fo shizzle.

3. Baby cheetas. Seriously, so freakin cute. I just can't get enough.

4. I went on an inadvertent CD spree today. After starbucks, i decided to pop into tower to find that pretty much every CD I wanted cost between $6.99 and $9.99, so I stocked the F up so I could rock the F out. Currently rocking to:
  • Kings of Leon (Aha Shake Heartbreak)
  • The Mars Volta (Frances the Mute)
  • Wilco (summerteeth)
  • Spitalfield (remember right now)
  • Simon & Garfunkel (Bookends)
  • Alice in Chaings (greatest hits)
  • Fiona Apple (When the pawn...)
  • The Byrds (greatest hits)
  • Super Furry Animals (Phantom Power)
  • Belle and Sebastian (If You're Feeling Sinister)
There are few things that make me giddier than new music.... one of those few things is beer. And good news. So today, well, giddy is in abundence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home