blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Touching base with my obsessions

Here's an article about How To Save The O.C. Yes, this season has been of a far lower caliber than last, but I still (as we all know), love it. This article has some really good pointers though. Take heed, Schwartz. Let's move away from the lightning round, and bring back some conflict that bears relevance.

Also, the William Morris Agency's president was going around saying that my beloved Sarah Michelle Gellar was "nothing before the Grudge." So, she dumped them. Millions of Buffy fans, myself included (is there a stronger word for included?), could tell you a thing or two million otherwise.

These stories were brought to my attention by the always enjoyable Wendy Matheson's blog on USAToday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home