blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, April 04, 2005

Guess Who Said It!

I've just discovered the Corner Bakery receipt upon which Jill & I wrote quotes down as we happy houred at Rock Bottom last week. So let's play a little game of Guess Who Said It! Your options are me, Jill, or random dude in the bathroom.

*Note: We took some more down on a pad in Jill's purse, but...I don't know where they are. Probably, Jill's purse.

1) To (x): "Oh, you're in realty?"
(x): "Yeah, I'm in mortgages."
*a few minutes later, same people*
(x): "Oh, so you're in construction?"
To (x): "Yeah...except it's architecture."

2) "Oh my god, that's the guy that I gave a lap dance to!"

3) (x): "Dude, you need to come back to the Bahamas with me."
To (x): "Why?"
(x): "Because your cock's too valuable to lessen civilization."

4) "Oh no! There are so many things wrong with your outfit, I don't even know where to start!"

5) "It was new year's! Two summers ago!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home