blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Sorry for the convenience

As I'm not prepared to riff on it fully just now, I thought this was more of blog update status than full blog post status, but ch-check it out: MALE BIRTH CONTROL!

And, in case you guys haven't read it in a while, don't forget about Overheard in New York, for such lovely things as, Did anyone else notice my mother's leopard print panties?

And, some words of wisdom from our esteemed leader and president:

See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda."—Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005
**************************************************************

I like to quote Mitch Hedberg, even when inappropriate. The escalators have been broken at the Hechts in Tysons for a few days, and I've uttered this to myself countless times (as I've been doing far too much shopping in light of the summer sales). Anyhow. Sorry for the lack of posts, I have many things to talk about, but no time to do it! For the time being.....

*Check out Boop Bloggy Blog for some hot Harry Potter gossip

*Check out yesterday's Hip Clicks for some movie quote fun and a link to a bizarre but fascinating site

*Check out Pink is the New Blog for pictures that make Christian Bale and Jake Gyllenhaal hotter than they already are

More musings to come when I've got some time, and less beef stew to make in my slow cooker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home