blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Fabulous Dancing Mottram Brothers

Note: Video problems have been resolved, so click away and enjoy yo'self.

So we had a GREAT time at the show, The Shins were amazing, the White Stripes were incredible, and it was overall just awesome. It probably doesn't come as a surprise to anyone that there was some Grade A Mottram indie rock dance party action. Fortunately, I cought a few choice clips on film. Check it out! Other pics are up on flickr.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting that Video, Amanda. Now my brother and I have sworn to never dance in public again. I don't know WTF that armswing/air guitar dance he was doing was... I think we should all be thankful that he didn't hurt himself or someone else.

~Chris, of the Fabulous Dancing Mottrams fame.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home