More fun with Craig's List
The missed connections never fail to deliver. Here's a little walk down Craig's Lane.
- What was the adorable part?
- A) Did Tyler write this heeadline? B) If you're trying to be so adult about opening the lines of communication, you might want to try something a little less covert than anonymous postings on community message boards.
- Is this Candy Ass? I think it is ~ Springfield, a friend named Erin.... you be the judges.
- 18 ways to creepy, by anon-99797338.
- So, if you're so impressed with this stunning woman and want to meet her, it's probably not best to lead with a comment about her "fantastic tits."
- And from the chronicles of the sad, I give you this.
- Let's play "How many people could either of these posts describe!" Come on posters, be specific, or you're never gonna make that connection!
- Witty headline, but the post itself is confusing ~ is he looking for an affair with a stranger that he both likes and disrespects? Is asking for the return of lost tickets? Is he just trying to seem errudite to other indie rock craig's listers?