blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, September 29, 2005

You're a loose cannon McArthur, but you get the job done


  • Ahhhh, fall. Crisp air, sweatshirts, football, falling leaves, and new tv. If I hadn't brought the DVR into the fold, I'm not quite sure how I'd be juggling my ever busy social life right now with what has proven to be a very good tv season thus far. Tonight will put my devotion to serial television to the test though: The O.C. (which I'll obviously watch) is up against the premiers of Alias and Smallville. WTF? I pretty much stopped watching Smallville before last season, but recently caught the absurdly awesome season finale, and wow. Must start watching again. The problem is, DVR can only tape two things at once. What's a stretch to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home