blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, October 17, 2005

For the Love

of all things good in this world PUT LAVAR IN THE DAMN GAME! How many points do we have to give up before Williams wakes up and puts our best effing athlete back on the field? Williams and our defense have been amazing this year and last, but come the bleep on people!



UVA beat FSU. And it's amazing. I was busy getting my rock on (shocking, right?) at the Fiery Furnaces show on Saturday night (and reeling from Liz's awesome party, and watching Aaron's nuptuals), so I didn't see any of the game. But from what I've heard, wow. Go Hoos!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does "From what I heard" include hearing me screaming very loud and incomprehensible things over the phone to you? OMG I LOVE UVA FOOTBALL.
GO HOOS FOREVER...

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home