blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Costume Search 2005

Well, according to a quiz I just took, this is my costume:

china
You Are A....Dragon Geisha!
-relaxed

-peaceful

-sweet


What's Your Halloween Costume? .:with pics:.
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks for the tips, but I think I'll pass. A conversation with Becky this morning pointed me in the direction of a great costume. I'll have to let it be a surprise, of course!

PS: Anybody that watches Lost should be reading the DCeiver's recaps. They're fantastic. Beyond hilarious. The "Pre Lost Study Questions" are great too.

And a big thanks to the Drew for help with computroning last night. Always appreciated.

6 Comments:

Blogger ike said...

Ha:

You Are A....Pirate!
-rebel

-sneaky

-troublemaker

I could've told them that without taking the quiz (but not the hot chick part). Yarrrrrr!!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

I am a Gothic Ballerina: Dark, beautiful and kind. WAIT! I don't wanna be Goth anything. I wanna be a pirate, tooz.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Dragon Geisha too. Did you choose blue and green as your colors? I think that might have been the kicker...

8:42 AM  
Blogger Ross said...

Paulo loves you.

~Paulo

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who really is Paulo? Wasnt he the Italian guy on Friends that Rachel dated?

Apparently I'm supposed to be a witch. Makes sense to me.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm - Here's me:
You Are A....Diva!
-confident

-fun

-wild

Weird. At least I'm not a Goth!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home