blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, September 30, 2005

"Hello?"

"Hey Amanda, why haven't you blogged today?"
"I've been busy with work and Tysons Day and writing stuff for DCist."
"Oh really? Like what?"
"Like a review of last night's Brendan Benson concert, and a little piece on drink price increases at the 9:30 Club, another comment-generating machine."
"Oh, awesome, thanks. I'll go read those now."
"Great! Have a nice weekend!"
"You too! What are you up to?"
"Well, tonight I'm heading over to the FP for some catch up debauchery with some coworker pals. Tomorrow I'm catching up with my DVR and with Becca. Then on Sunday, I've got a DCist editors' retreat in the afternoon, a Skins game to watch, and the Decemberists show that evening!"
"Wow, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate, have fun! Gimme a call if you wanna do something Saturday, ok?"
"Sure thing, catch ya later."
"Bye!"
"Bye!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home