blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, June 16, 2006

Is it just me

Or is dubbing something you've just created "viral" overstepping things a bit? Something has to first spread virally before being classified as viral. Right? Or has this term become like "pop" music, where it doesn't actually mean popular, but a genre? If I recorded myself dancing around my bedroom and never put it online, would that be a viral video, just by virtue of being? Much like helmet laws, this is deeply philosophical. I hope you enjoyed this popular famous viral blog post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure, but you are certainly aiding the situation by linking him to your blog and therefore, virally spreading his art to your audience as well, and so on, and so on, and so on...

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home