blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, February 09, 2007

Bleg: Computer Skillz

So, I've got this series of pictures from last night. Each individually, not so great, but clicking really quickly through them like a flip book on my camera -- pretty hilarious. To get that effect I'm assuming I'd want to do something like an animated gif? Or better suggestions anyone? And, how do I do that? I'm on a pc.

UPDATE: I figured out the part about how to make it, but now the new question: how to host it? It's too big for Flickr or Blogger, and while I could put it up on YouTube, that kind of defeats the whole purpose of making it a gif, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

flickr would convert it to a jpeg anyway. imageshack, maybe?

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home