blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Who loves the skins the most?

I'm talkin to you, blog readers. Who loves the redskins? Loves going to games? Loves hanging out with me? If you think you're worthy of my spare ticket to this Sunday's game against the Cardinals, tell me why in the comments or over email. I am not above bribery.

UPDATE: Tony wins.

llbba43: I LOVE AMANDA MATTOS!!!!
llbba43: u are a goddess

10 minutes later

llbba43: have i told u how cool u are?
llbba43: ur really cool

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll give you 2 dollas!!!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you figured out who they are playing.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I didn't have a bachelor party this weekend, I'd be leaving a comment about how I would make us some custom Area 51 t-shirts to wear to the game. Best man duties take precedence over Skins, otherwise, I totally would have been begging for that ticket!

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo - I'll pay for all your drinks and tell you about my conversation at the bar with Charley Taylor last night. Plus I'll find you a ride, show you my picture with Jon Jansen from the Det. game, and grant you unlimited access to my basement/Redskins museum. And I know all the people in your section miss me bleeding and spitting and spilling on them.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home