blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Weekend!

So much fun and still going. For those of you interested in the mundanities of my time passing, here's what I did this weekend:
  • Christmas party at 1300! Chung and Sarah made a crazy awesome spread of food and there were tiny little helicopters flying around. So clearly, it was awesome. But I couldn't stay long because I had to go...
  • See Patti Smith at the 9:30 Club! Holy SHIT it was amazing! That woman kicks more ass than you can possibly imagine. And she's so funny! Definitely one of my favorite shows of the year. So great. So. Great.
  • Then we went and tested the integrity of the flooring at Liberation Dance Party. I think I danced off about 5 pounds. It was great.
  • Then we had a sleepover at Jenna's and made a crazy good brunch feast. Then I proceeded to laze the day away until...
  • It was time to dust off our high school-style partying skills with an old school basement throwdown jam. I love my friends. So much fun.
  • Then JP and I went back into DC for a quick fly-by at the Flophouse's "website party" (where Spencer gave me the awesomest Sean Taylor shirt, that fits like a glove), then off to the black cat to drink some bud heavies with a bunch of hooligans, and cap off the night Swann St style at Manny & Olga's. Pepperoni, mushroom and onion, whaaaaaaaaat!
Now I'm off for a final lunch with Drizew before he moves to the left coast with his lovely wife, then off to dad's to watch the Redskins trample Dallas*. If anybody wants to join us and watch the game on the amazing 9 foot x 7 foot HD television (seriously), give me a shout. LET'S GO REDSKINS!

*Yes, I did just knock on wood. Don't worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home