blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, January 04, 2008

My, what big teeth you have!

Back in that dark, dark weekend in November when Jayne died, Sam came over on Sunday night to sit with me. I wasn't exactly brimming with discussion topics, so to distract me, he picked up the dictionary and started looking up funny and interesting words to read aloud. At some point, we landed on pterodactyl. We started talking about how awesome dinosaurs are (naturally), and I made some comment about wishing I could either go back to elementary school and re-take the dinosaur unit, or at least, get an awesome dinosaur book and brush up on my knowledge. It was a really nice break from all the awful.

Last night, Sam gave me my Christmas present:



Sam is a really good friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home