blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, February 28, 2008

You're not alone, Becks

Becks sent out a twitter recently declaring quarterlife unwatchable and begging us not to be fooled otherwise. Don't worry. I completely agree with you. I want my hour back. That show was the worst thing I've seen in a very, very long time. And not even enjoyable bad, like Rock of Love. Just plain old terrible.

Well, we're not alone in our opinion. Not only do we feel that way, but so does the entire viewing public -- it got the worst ratings for the 10 p.m. time slot NBC has had since 1991. OUCH! And, um, even the guy that made the show thinks it was a bad idea to air it. Double ouch.


Though, I feel obligated to say that I found one of the guys on the show to be entirely enjoyable and completely grew a crush on him as a character on Greek, which was a show I secretly watched all last summer. So, I won't jump to avoid any and everything that the people associated with this show participate in in the future. This was just a terrible, horrible mistake all around. From the creators of My So-Called Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home