blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A) Get Dawn off of my television please

I still cannot stand Michelle Trachtenberg. She is no better as a conniving and insane bitch on Gossip Girl than she was as a listless and obnoxious addition on Buffy. Seriously, roofying your friend so you'll have someone to party with? WTF. I'm willing to look beyond it though, because:

B) Chuck Bass' wardrobe has gone completely off the rails, in the most amazing way. That orange trench coat was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Until he turned around I half expected him to be wearing pearls and an evening gown underneath. Goldenfiddle describes him as shopping in the women's department of j. crew. Not far off. Though it's almost more Talbots than j. crew. It was amazing and hilarious and so insane and perfect. Long live Gossip Girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home