blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Podcast suggestions?

My dear friend Gavin asked me to point him in the direction of some good podcasts. For some reason, I listen to exactly zero podcasts. But I feel like the interesting people that read this blog could help out. As far as topics go, he says: "music, video games, technology, maybe a dash of something wacky like politics or art." So basically: anything interesting. If you've got suggestions, leave 'em in the comments.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

NG has some awesome podcasts!

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/podcasts/

10:40 AM  
Blogger sbma44 said...

I feel like my own podcast tastes could use some improvement, but you can't go wrong with This American Life, Radiolab, and the CBC's R3-30 podcast (Canadian rock!)

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care very much for KEXP Song of the Day.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Raj said...

Been an advocate of podcasts from WFMU, the free-form station outta Jersey City, New Jersey:

The Best Show on WFMU with Tom Scharpling

Seven Second Delay with Ken and Andy

Bronwyn Knows Best with Bronwyn and Kelly

Mo' podcasts here.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the wacky side of things, I like:

Stereo Radiation

Distorted View

The Jamhole

Hotcakes!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home