blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, February 26, 2009

And a couple of bridesmaid dresses

I just picked up dry cleaning that I dropped off before I moved -- stuff that had been piling up in the old house waiting for cleaning, or shoved in the back of the closet and forgotten about. I then promptly forgot about it being THERE until I went to drop off a couple sweaters today. It was like shopping! So many sweaters and dresses and jackets that I love and didn't remember owning. Also: probably doubled my wardrobe.

So that was awesome. Right before that: got rear ended. Dammit. I'm fine. Car has a ding. Not my fault. Grrrrrr. Do you think my twinkle-grin powers can fix the dent? I'm pretty sure they can.

I leave for Ireland one week from today. I covered my office window with shamrock decals and have been sending out daily countdown emails to Kay and Sarah, and reading up on my Irish history and falling deeply and madly in love with Yeats all over again in preparation.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dry Cleaner said...

If you have bridesmaids dresses that you don't need anymore www.OperationFairyDust.org can use them. Help a girl have her Cinderella Moment.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home