blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, March 30, 2009

Spread the wealth around

Monday nights have too much good tv. Here's a list of shows that air on Mondays that I watch:

Castle* (10 p.m.)
How I Met Your Mother (8:30 p.m.)
Chuck (8 p.m.)
House (8 p.m.)
Gossip Girl (8 p.m.)
One Tree Hill (9 p.m.)
Greek (8 p.m.)

DVRs can only record two things at once. Not five, as would better suit me. Granted, most of these shows play online after they air, but dammit, I'm a red blooded American media consumer, and I like watching tv on my tv. Also: here's a list of shows I watch on Tuesdays:

.....
..........
..................

Nothin. Move some things around, networks! Shake the sheets a little bit. Help me out. It's been a rough few days. I could use a little something to look forward to.


*Which, by the way, I'm totally into so far. It feels a lot like Bones, tonally, and Nathan Fillion is just the charmingest. Two blog-thumbs up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intervention on A&E yo?

6:40 PM  
Blogger f.B said...

I can't keep up with my DVR. Mondays are actually my light days. Tuesdays through Thursdays are a media blitz.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home