blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

New TV Shows I Love and You Should Watch

  • Better Off Ted. Comparisons to Arrested Development are on point, but it's definitely not the same show. Off kilter and sort of good hearted bizare comedy. Watch it! You'll laugh! Scientists, they sure are funny!
  • Castle. I mentioned my love of the show before. But let me reiterate: totally a treat.
Though most of this season felt a little tedious to me and I wasn't completely on board with Catherine's vehement support of renewing Chuck, now that I've watched the last 3 episodes of the season, I could not agree more. It got TREMENDOUSLY good in the end there. Really satisfying and perfectly poised for a totally new take on the next season.

I still watch The Office, but it's kind of boring now, right? I know it's been going downhill for quite a while, but it was still always the first thing I'd watch on my DVR. Now I let a few episodes build up. I know a lot of people are loving this season, but I pretty much don't get it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daisy of Love
The Best Years
Full House
Cop Rock

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home