blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, July 16, 2010

Shake it like Texas Pete, fallin on your collard greens

Many, many pixels have been devoted already to Big Boi's new record, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty, but let me add mine. This is an instant classic album. I cannot get enough of it. The smarts and style I've come to expect from Outkast, with a lot of new and exciting turns that I'm vastly impressed with. I love this. The only thing I don't love is the skit that defines "the David Blaine," because well, it's pretty rapey!

1 Comments:

Anonymous converting dvd to mp4 mac said...

I always download DVD rip movies from Mini Nova.com and i want to convert it to MP4 so i can get it into the iPod, how can i do that?

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home