blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Because Stevie Nicks meets Out of Africa sounds like style perfection to me.

It was a nice birthday weekend, thanks for helping make it fun, friends. An old school DCist reunion, dancing at Dodge City, lunch at Black Salt, super mom stepping in to stage the shit out of my condo, tons of unbelievably nice help from Alyssa, football, market, shopping, oysters, a great birthday party with my birthday twin that we didn't have to clean up from (bars! how great are bars?), Scott Pilgrim and a Nats game with tons of upgrades made breaking into the final year of my 20s a super sweet experience. Looking forward to a year where I'm "set up for good shit," as Ficke and I decided will be what this upcoming year is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home