blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I made a blog! A new one! A music blog!

I just launched a new project I've been working on, and I'm pretty pumped about it. It's a new music blog, Pinna Storm. The amazing Eric Uhlir designed the site for me and answered my 8,000 questions per minute, and I owe him the fanciest dinner ever. My goal with Pinna Storm is to have a more feature focused music blog; something that's less every-new-MP3-around, and more thoughtful posts from smart people talking about things they care about. Look for stuff from the contributors I love the most over the coming weeks.

Right now, I've got a ticket contest for this week's Arcade Fire/Spoon show, and an interview with Spoon's Britt Daniel. So head on over and check those out (and enter the contest!). Follow us on Twitter if you're so inclined, and please forgive the kinks. We're ironing them all out. I hope you like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home