blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, January 31, 2005

And on a lighter note...

Saturday night bore a hilariously drunken exchange with Joey that involved several phone calls while he trecked across Williamsburg on a much deserved drunken evening. To give you a brief synopsis, it involved knocking on a stranger's door to get a beer, method man, his roomate, and a burrito, to name a few things.

Anyhow, Joey really wanted to call my mom, but seeing as how it was past 3am, I didn't think that was the best idea. He decided he was gonna email her. Somehow between hanging up the phone with me and passing out, that turned into emailing Jon Forde, our favorite heroic friend doing his national guard duty in the middle east. Here's how that email went:

gdariusjr: IM ACTUALLY CHUGGING WRITE NOW
I was about to pass out and I found a half drank beer on my floor, oh god damn this is hard to type cause I am so fucking drunk
But r9ight this second, with no break to correct errors, I will chug a full beer I found, because I know it is what youwuold want…….cough*……you would want…….so here it goes. Joey is chugging right now
thk I am gonna puke, and I am being honest, oh my fucking god, that was so raw. So I hope this email is better than the others you receive. The ones like, hello joooooooooooonaaaaaaaaathan. I just want you to know that when you see me again you will have to facet he rath of many shots
Oh god, I didn’t finish the can, here it goes…………………………..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhgoooooooooood………..coughcoughdcough, that is all real, I am typing this as it happens, I just chugged the beer oh shit fuck im drunk. Okay I have to go now, this email rules.
this email rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home