blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Mars Madness!

Ah! So, I finished season 1. Now THAT is what I call a season finale! It ranks right up there with my other all time favorite season finales:
  • Buffy Season 2: Buffy kills Angel
  • Felicity Season 1: Noel or Ben?!?
  • The O.C. Season 2: Gunfire to the tune of Imogen Heap
  • One Tree Hill Season 1: Seriously, it was awesome, I swear
  • Alias Season 1: Vaughn in a flood, Sydney strapped to a chair...
  • Dawson's Creek Season 3: Joey and Pacey sail away
  • Nip/Tuck Season 2: The Carver attacks Christian
There are probably others but I'm blanking. Anyway, moving on. I liked the show throughout all of season one (ya know, since Tuesday), but by the last 4 or 5 episodes, it really hit its stride and was freaking awesome. I NEED TO KNOW WHO WAS AT THE DOOR! DO NOT TELL ME WHO WAS AT THE DOOR! I'm working on learning how to download episodes, but should that not work out, anyone with sufficient knowledge regarding bit torrent downloading on a mac, please hollar at me. Anyway, my heart hopes it's Logan, but I won't be sad if it's Duncan either. But I hope it's Logan. He's this show's Pacey.

OK, now it's time to focus on much more important things: THE REDSKINS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS! Go watch game 1 as we hopefully beat the Bucs to a pulp. LET'S GO REDSKINS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peace Little Devil said...

Hey Amanda! I don't know...I'm a Colt's fan...so WATCH OUT! haha

Fyi...I have just jumped on the blog bandwagon

http://santiduewel.blogspot.com/

And I've put a link to yours :) Maybe you being the blog pro, you can give a novice like some tips. ;)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home