blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What's Sexy

So, the powers that be (Victoria's Secret) have conducted a study to find out What's Sexy in 2006. They're not all wrong, but I'd like to submit my personal preferences. I'm going to skip the material questions and move right on to the people. I don't know about you, but geography and heavy metal don't really turn me on. Feel free to partipate in the highly scientific Blogs t r e t c h Foundation's What's Sexy? Survey in the comments section.

Musician
Male: Chris Cornell. Always and forever.
Female: Yeah, Shakira's pretty hot. But I think I'd still vote for Jenny Lewis.

Actor
Male: I'm gonna have to throw my weight behind Viggo Mortensen, with nods to Matthew McConaughey, Christian Bale, and Jakey Poo.
Female: Perhaps not the winner on the out and out classic beauty scale, but as far as I can tell women don't come much sexier than Jessica Alba.

Athlete
Male: I'm gonna vote for former Wahoo Jerton Evans. Seriously, just look at that guy.
Female: I guess I'll support Sharapova, mainly because of my embarassingly under-developed knokwledge of female athletes. Sexiest female athletic trainer though? Beth Tommasone, without a doubt.

TV Personality
Male: How, in any universe, would the world vote Jay Leno sexier than Jon Stewart? JON STEWART!
Female: It's an Ann Curry/Kelly Ripa toss up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH yeah, fun game to do in the last 15 minutes of the workday:

Musician
Male: Chris Martin- love them blond boys. Its a weakness. I actually jumped up and down and screamed when I saw him in concert, like a 15 year old. It was awesome.
Female: Neko Case (Blogstretch, do we have a thing for redheads or what?)

Actor
Male: Matthew McConaughey all the way- again with the blonds. Can't deny my other lover, Gael Garcia Bernal though. DECISIONS!
Female: 100% Penelope Cruz- Did somebody say threesome? WHOA!

Athlete
Male: GILBERT ARENAS- so hot and so very talented. and so very local :)
Female: Sharapova, yeah.

TV Personality
Male: Agree with the John Stewart
Female: eh, Paula Zahn?

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of sexiest male athlete Gilbert Arenas, check this out:

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2006/04/25/PH2006042502238.jpg

SO VERY HOT! GO WIZARDS! LE BRON LOOKS LIKE A CHILD IN THIS PICTURE!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home