blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Where In the World is Mike Evans?

No, I'm not going down Drew's bunny trail. But this morning, as I was sitting in my work parking lot, waiting for "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" to end so I could continue my early morning in-car dance session and start the day off right, I saw a familiar figure pass by my windsheild. As he turned around to enter the stairwell, I saw his face and am 99% sure it was Mike Evans. Anybody know what he's up to these days? In particular, if he's living in NoVa and working on Greensboro Drive in Tysons Corner? We've already got Charlie Pastor, Charlotte Edelen and myself representing JMHS in this building, might as well add a "Little" Mike Evans to the mix too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home