blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Monday, July 24, 2006

Hurry Up, October 3

It seems like the Veronica Mars panel at Comi-Con would have been a heavenly afternoon. Ya know, for gigantic obsessives like myself. Here are a few pictures from Flickr detailing the action -- Dick/Ryan Hansen doing his best Michael Jackson impression, Logan/Jason Dohring with scruffy hair!, Veronica/Kristin Bell promoting her new movie and being beautiful, and hilariously receiving a package wrongly sent to her old apartment, which is now occupied by someone who was in the audience. I hope all 2 of the people that read the s t r e t c h and watch VMars enjoy those. I'll start crossing days off my calendar until the October 3 premier.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it. Thank you!

7:19 PM  
Blogger 1000yregg said...

I was at the panel. Other tidbits include:
Veronica will be a commuter student, so she can still interact with Keith Mars and not seem so weird constantly returning home.
There will be an episode where Veronica will be rushing a sorority.
They will continue the storyline started last season with the campus serial rapist and hair thief.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as one of the two people who love veronica, i very much appreciated the post. by the way, brooke and i got laura and joy hooked on it this weekend! they went from skeptical to mildly obsessed after the first three episodes of season 1.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

GOOD JOB ALLISON! So far this summer I've won over my mom and am on my way to converting my friend Kasey to the ways of Veronica Mars.

Also, with the addition of Becky, that makes THREE whole people who read this blog and love Veronica Mars! Slowly but surely, we're taking over.

Because I don't want to put too many VM obsessive posts up in one week, I have to share a story here. Yesterday driving home from work, there was a guy standing at a bus stop in Tysons Corner that was a DEAD RINGER for Jason Dohring. So much so that I almost pulled over. Seriously. I got all flustered.

Then, driving last night, I saw a guy in a jeep that was SO Weevil. Both of them were doppelganger level lookalikes.

That's the whole story.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would it be possible for me to borrow your season 1 dvds? I want to know what all of the fuss is about! I'll be home next weekend and maybe we can watch some together if there is no happy hour on Friday. Just a thought.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amanda, i think your mind is playing tricks on you.

becky, i'm so excited that you are a VM fan. you're not so much into the teeny bopper thing, so i feel like your viewership lends some credibility to the show.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home