blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, January 05, 2007

Hot Hot Hot

I've said it before (perhaps not here... but at least, verbally), and I'll say it again: The Office is the show I look most forward to, week in and week out. It's just so brilliant -- not only in its comedy, but in its plot lines too. The acting and writing are above and beyond most everything else. When Michael said, "you complete me" last night, I nearly spat out a mouth full of beer. And, there aren't many other characters on tv who I empathize with more than Pam. When she was crying... oh come on, that was just heartbreaking. If you didn't have a visceral reaction to that scene, your heart is offically two sizes too small. Anyway, all this blathering is purely to direct you to Dwight's blog entry listning his past and present new year's resolutions, and this blog, written by the prop guy from The Office. After each episode, he runs down what went into setting it up. Pretty cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched last night's Office during lunch and I had to scrub my face before I could come back to work. It was a mascara disaster. Poor Pam!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home