blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Upon this tidal wave of crap

  • Shut up. Shut up , shut up, shut up. I enjoyed the first album, though not the lives show, but within moments of clicking to hear your new tracks, my ears bled and my skin crawled.
  • I love Battlestar Galactica. I love it, I love it, I love it. Plan to be caught up with current season by the middle of next week. Starbuck is officially invited to join my girl gang (current members: Buffy, Veronic Mars, Cordelia).
  • Stereogum speaks the truth. Seriously -- "In the air tonight" is beyond badass.
  • Work: yikes. If you don't see me anytime soon, that is the cause. Also, cause I'll be in Chicago this weekend, romping with the cutest human alive (Annie), and an adorable baby (Jack). Oh, and like, my friends and stuff.
  • Instead of being here to celebrate the births of Drew and The Squirrel Survivor. Dang.
  • My hands are shaking as I'm typing. Note to self: three cups of coffee is too many.
  • I've been DVRing 24 so far, but have yet to watch it and... well, I might not start. The shine's come off the pearl a bit there for me. It's TBD. How is everyone enjoying this season so far?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home