blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, January 05, 2007

I really hope you're all right about Battlestar Galactica

Because I just ordered the miniseries, season one, season 2.0 and season 2.5 on DVD off of Amazon. I'm not sure what kind of brain hemmorage I am having that makes me think this is the best plan, but, my rationale goes something like this:
  • Many many people whose opinions I respect absolutely love this show. So, I probably will too.
  • When I watch TV on DVD, I consume it really, really quickly. So if I do, in fact, enjoy the first bits, having to wait for more would likely kill me.
So yeah... I'm gonna like it, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so good you begin to question your own rational judgment. You begin to ask crazy questions: How can a sci-fi channel show about spaceships and killer robots be this jaw-droppingly good? What kind of person actually likes a show like this--much less actually admits to it in public? And, oh my God, is Baltar really a Cylon???? It's a sickness, really. But the show is good.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home