blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

Hey all you lovers out there. I'm celebrating this candy coated holiday from the confines of my condo, clad in monkey pajamas and writing my little heart out. I hope you're all dedicated to the ones you love and are making big romantic plans for the evening. I think mine is going to involve some sort of wine and food extravaganza with the other members of SARS (Sam, Amanda, Reed, Stacy). What's more romantic than platonic friends and their imaginary band?? Anyhow, as you look into the future and beyond pink hearts and cards made out of doilies, clear your calendars for tomorrow night because UNBUCKLED 5.0 is upon us! It's going to be a great show and a great time, as Unbuckleds always are. It would mean oodles and ooldes to me if you came, so I hope to see you there! Details are on the flyer below. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns or declarations of love.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home