blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekendasaurus

Another great one! From the besteverness of D Plan, which was just so fantastic I don't even know where to start, except that Travis Morrison and Nathan Fillion are twins. And I agree with Catherine's analysis -- best concert I've ever seen at the Black Cat, and possibly ever.

Beth's shower and bachelorette party were an absolute blast. And I don't know why this was as fun as it was, but it was. And, appologies for the 800 pictures of people passed out on the ride home. I thought that was just great for some reason.

Today was be-a-utiful, with brunch at galaxy hut, a stroll around the flea market in courthouse, a nice nap, and a bbq at the Stegmaier residence with the wonderful Chicagoans and SW-Virginians I don't get to see too often, and delicious food and sangria. Annie's Buckman salsa recipe was completely delicious -- radishes, avacado, black beans, cilantro, lime, oil... mmmmmm! Carrying on the theme started with pin the tail on the donkey the night before, we recaptured a little youthful fun and had a v sit and reach competition. I won. I didn't get that stretch nickname for no reason at all. Oh, and 8 dogs. There were eight. dogs. there.

And now, before I collapse, sleep. Sweet, sweet sleep. I cannot wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home