blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, December 06, 2007

So Christmas is here again with its tinsel and lights

The city is covered in snow. At our house family and friends have gathered tonight to eat drink and share the holiday cheer. And this december like decembers before, we find ourselves reflecting...

I love it when my little flickr sidebar serves up something fun. Since it's snowy and December and I'm pretty much mainlining all things Christmas these days, seeing the XMas Family Photo from a few years ago made me feel all holly jolly. So, ho ho ho, merrrry 12/6/07, everybody!

IMG_0720.JPG

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Ah the holidays...time for Amanda to force all her friends to put on her hats and scarves and take photos with her.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

"Force" is too strong a word. "Suggest" with the help of wine is more accurate, I think.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home