blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Juicing

For the past year or so, I've been trying my best to work the magic of pomegranate juice into my diet from time to time (more antioxidants than any other juice, green tea or red wine, and reduces cholesterol and blood pressure. wheeeeeee!). Apparently, it's not the only magic juice on the market. Catherine's been raving about the mystical anti-inflammatory powers of pineapple juice of late, and now, Jezebel tells us that cranberry juice not only really does help out with UTI's, it also can keep you from getting the flu! (But only if you're a woman.)

Vitamin Water is so 2007. 2008 is the year of the juice. Excuse me while I go make a pinepomeberry smoothie to get me through the afternoon, and, the apocalypse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home