blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Friday, January 04, 2008

This will probably make the most sense without commentary

me: I'm wearing my old school 80s Gibbs sweater right now
joshua: i htink that same sweateris in my parents attic somewhere
me: I recently rescued the hat and scarf from the same era from my mom's house
i've been wearing the scarf a lot this week. subsequently, i look like i'm in Gryffindor.
joshua: hmm
always pegged you a hufflepuff
me: i take offense!
at least give me ravenclaw dude
joshua: Slytherin
me: DEFRIENDED
joshua: hmm
we should sorting hat all our friends

joshua's new status message - amanda = hufflepuff 11:13 AM
amanda's new status message - I would not be Hufflepuff, Josh!

Ryan: yeah, i should do that
i'm excited
going to be a great night
hufflepuff
me: SHUSH
i would at LEAST be a ravenclaw
Ryan: slitherin
me: dude, stop consorting with Josh!
Ryan: he's chatting with me RIGHT NOW

kriston's new status message - pygz = gryffindor

me: dude, whatever! i am not a hufflepuff. that's nonsense.
Kriston: I want to be Ravenclaw.
me: Yeah, they have the most fun.
Less burdened with saving the world.
Kriston: They're the ones who smoke in the bathroom but still make good grades.
me: definitely
Listen to the velvet underground
Kriston: Exaaactly.
Dye their hair black.
I mean—Ravenclaw. It's basically in the name.
Sexy.
Too bad you got Hufflepuff.
me: I AM NOT HUFFLEPUFF
josh gross is not the sorting hat
Kriston: He's got some sorting-hat-esque qualities.
me: such as?
Kriston: Well
I've seen him wear a hat.
And once he confirms that I'm in Ravenclaw, he'll be 2 for 2.
me: wearing a hat doesn't make you like a hat
that's nonsense capps
Kriston: But there's a certain undeniable sense to it.
me: i totally disagree! that's like saying you, kriston capps, could serve as a faded tshirt.
Kriston: That's absurd!
me: no less absurd than your argument!
did you guys have a meeting this morning to taunt me?
Kriston: I don't see how you can even compare hats and t-shirts.
Hats go on one's head, Amanda.
me: I hate you Kriston.
Kriston: <3

ryan's new status message - would a muggle have a wand like this?
joshua's new status message - are gryffindors absurdly handsome? Cause that's what we are. amanda's new status message - josh & ryan & kriston = muggles

Drew: http://www.quizilla.com/users/ReaderRavenclaw/quizzes/Hogwarts%20Sorting%20Hat:%20Based%20on%20Myers-Briggs%20Personality%20Typing me: thank you.
Drew: yup, let me know how it goes



Hogwarts Sorting Hat: Based on Myers-Briggs Personality Typing





You are a RAVENCLAW!As a Ravenclaw and as an NFP, you value imagination, ideas and intelligence. You are probably somewhat of an individualist and avoid conforming just for its own sake. You are insightful and perceptive, and since you are empathetic and value harmony, you usually try to avoid conflict. Of course, you may enjoy participating in heated debates, but only as long as they remain on an intellectual level and not a personal level. In general, you are open-minded and curious, and set high standards for yourself.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogs t r e t c h said...

For the record, this went on for the remainder of the day. My friends and I are such enormous nerds.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home