This week's Human Nature brings us the following news:
- A drug has been developed that combats the effects of sleep deprivation.
- The tallest country in the world has hit a plateau. Will humans stop growing?
- Some commercial airliners will be equipped with lasers to prevent terrorist shoot downs.
- Violent movies reduce crime because violent people watch them and, when they're watching movies, aren't committing violent crimes.
- Scientists have developed a vaccine for cocaine. It blocks the high and sends the immune system in to attack the drug. Vaccines for other drugs in the works.
These and more in further detail here.