blogs t r e t c h

between a roux and a bechamel

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Learning things about myself all the time

As I ate my breakfast this morning, I noticed something sort of weird. I had 2 pieces of toast, and was eating them separately, but apparently have a very methodical approach to eating toast. It's not something I've ever thought about or been conscious of, until twice I looked down at my plate to find identical silhouettes on my plate. I wonder how many things I do each day with set patterns I'm unaware of. OK I just realized how boring this blog post is. But uh... I already wrote it so I'm sticking with it.

methodical 001

methodical 002

So far the best thing about today: I'm not in Delaware. I was supposed to go there today for a work meeting, and it got canceled at the last minute. Also, my coworker told me I look like a superhero today. Probably because I'm wearing color blocks of red, yellow and black. I think he was making fun of me, but I'm going to take it as a compliment. Also: TenPenh tonight with JP, Stace Dawg and A Bell! Restaurant Week! Can't wait. Tomorrow night: sorority sisters and indebleu. Saturday: mom and Hook. Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home